Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome men and aspiring men

Here's the straight poop. This is not a blog about how to kill grizzly bears with your bare hands and climb 90 degree cliff faces without a rope. You won't find any quotes from Mild at Heart or guns n ammo, though you will probably find the occasional picture of me with a shotgun or tale of daring-do.
And I am no shining example of what a real man looks like. I'm just learning, and I invite anyone wanting to learn to come along with me.
My aim is to look at what God really wants you and me as men to be like. What is the character of a Godly man? How do I do my job, how do I find and love a woman, and how do I stand against all the lies the culture tells me about manhood?
Oh, and there will be fart jokes and automatic weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment